Website Terms and Conditions
1.1 Aii Develop Pte. Ltd. (collectively referred to herein as “AD”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) owns and operates the Platform and relevant sub-domains.
1.4 We may amend and vary these Terms of Service from time to time by amending this page. The amendments will be effective from the date they are posted on this Platform. You should check this page whenever you visit this Platform. Your continued use of this Platform will constitute your acceptance of the amendments.
3.1 We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Platform is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Platform or any individual function or feature of the Platform will always be available and/or error-free.
3.2 The Platform may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying out our essential maintenance on the Platform.
3.3 We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate, restrict or suspend your use of the Platform at any time. We further reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Platform at any time without prior notice.
3.4 The Platform that we provide is always evolving, and the form and nature of the Platform that we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing access to the Platform (or any features within the Platform) to you without any prior notice.
3.5 We also retain the right to create limits on Platform usage and storage at our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you.
4. 1 We make no promise that the materials on the Platform are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Singapore when you access the Platform from territories where the Contents in the Platform are considered to be illegal or unlawful and prohibited.
4.2 If you choose to access the Platform outside of Singapore, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
5.1 Your permission to use the Platform is non-transferable.
- Use the Platform for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Platform to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Platform or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Platform or the servers or networks used to make the Platform available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Platform any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Platform;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Platform.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Platform or materials originating from the Platform;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Platform without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Platform Content;
- Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Platform Content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines revocable and limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Platform for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service;
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions at any time, under our sole discretion.
5.3 We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Platform will cease immediately.
5.4 We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- respond to user support requests; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of the Platform, its users and the public.
5.5 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and systems in order to access our Platform.
6.1 The Platform may provide links to third-party websites and online resources (collectively referred to as the “Web-Links”).
6.2 You acknowledge and agree that the Platform has no responsibility for the accuracy and or availability of any information provided by Web-Links.
6.3 You further acknowledge and agree that the Platform does not endorse such Web-Link, and your use and access to Web-Links shall be at your own risk.
6.4 You may create Web-Links to the Platform, provided that the Web-Links are considered to be fair and legal and are not presented in a way that is misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by the Platform or express to create harm to the Platform’s reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates.
6.5 We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any Web-Links to the Platform at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
7.1 The Content included in or made available on the Platform, including but not limited to all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other Content made available on it are owned by us, our partners and our licensors. The compilation of all Content included in or made available through the Platform is the exclusive property of Aii Develop Pte Ltd.
7.2 You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such Content without our express prior written consent. You may not use any data mining, data gathering and data extraction tools or robots to extract (whether once or many times) for re-use of any parts of the Content of the Platform without our express prior written consent.
7.3 You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features any portion of the data and/or Content included in or made available on the Platform without our express written consent.
7.4 You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt, and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (the “Feedback”) in connection with the Platform and/or your usage and access to the Platform without any payment to you.
7.5 You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all your Feedback.
8.1 We provide the Platform on an “as is” and “as available” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any Content made available on the Platform.
8.2 Your access to the Platform and usage of our Platform is at your sole risk, and you will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the information obtained from the Platform. You are also responsible for ensuring that your use of the information from the Platform complies with all applicable legal requirements.
8.3 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
8.5 Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the Contents of this section may not apply to you.
8.6 We will not guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- the information presented in our Platform is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the information presented in our Platform is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet, including in connection with the services, will be free from interception, corruption, error, delay or loss;
- access to the Platform will be available or uninterrupted;
- use of the Platform will achieve any particular result;
- or defects in the Platform will be corrected.
13.2 This Term of Use is drafted in the English language. If this agreement is translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail.